I saw this tag and wanted to participate in it. I wasn’t tagged by anyone, just wanted to complete it. Let me know if you have any other answers different from mine below!
- Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, as long as I keep the window out of my line of sight while reading I’m golden.
- Which authors writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Ellen Hopkins, she was the first author I read who wrote in verse.
- Harry Potter series or the Twilight saga? Give three points to defend yourself.
Harry Potter series: 1) longer series 2) bigger franchise 3) better writing/acting
- Do you carry a book bag? If so what’s in it(besides books)?
No, honestly I don’t know what A book bag is, I either carry it or throw it into my black bag I take with me everywhere, or if I’m at school I just chuck it into my backpack that has pins all over it.
- Do you smell books?
Are you really a reader if you haven’t smelt a book that you just bought?
- Books with or without little illustrations?
They would be appreciated when it’s a high fantasy novel.
- What book did you loved while reading and discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Ironic considering the earlier question, Twilight.
- What’s the thinnest book on your shelf?
Never Never by Colleen Hoover
- Whats the thickest book on your shelf?
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin ringing in about 1128 pages long.
- When did you get into reading?
My mom used to read a chapter out of the first book Magyk in the series to my sister and I when we were little to go to bed.
- What’s your favorite classic book?
Animal Farm by George Orwell
- In school what was your best subject?
- If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I would donate it to my local half-priced book store and use the credit to get a book that I would want more…. I mean it’s not like they are going to sit there and stare at my bookshelf.
- What is your favorite word?
Defenestration – The act of throwing someone or something out of a window
- Are you a nerd, dork, geek, or all of the above?
Whats the difference? I just like reading and am pretty okay at school, so you figure it out.
- Vampires or fairies? Why?
Fairies obviously…. I mean have you read any Cassandra Clare books?
- Shapeshifter or angels? Why?
Shapeshifter… I’ve always wondered if they’ve ever had “shifting horror stories” like they accidentally shifted in the middle of a wedding or a birthday part and went ham on the cake.
- Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in, I love action packed/political stories but you have to have a few love scenes mixed in to keep things steamy and tension filled.
I tag anyone who wants to complete this tag, you shouldn’t have to be tagged to complete tags in my opinion. Wow I just said tag a lot. If you like this post and want to see more where this came from make sure to follow me!
What did you think about this tag? What tag should I do next? What books should I read next? Do you disagree with any of my answers?